Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Although I didn't go when over there in November, I was told it was open again. :tup
A small "family" restaurant tucked out of the way in Nerul. Keep it a secret!!
Will do. What makes it stand out from the hundreds of other bars/resturants in goa?
Food is good and you pay local prices
I've passed it many times.

Just don't fancy it. :think
Am defo going to give it a try in Jan......it was closed last year
Possibly the best food i've eaten in Goa.
Stay away you lot it's ours LOL. really good food, nice family and very clean. Ther is no menu you tell them what you want and how you want it Spicey, non spicey etc, but when you explain make it very clear, example don't ask for kingfish grilled no spice or garlic butter because that is exactly what you will get JUST THE KINGFISH on a plate, tell them what you want with it ie:- chips, salad or whatever else you want on your plate.

By the way get there for 7.00 to 7.30pm because it is small and very popular, from Candolim get to Nerul crossroads and turn left then about 1 mile up that road on the left you will see it, any taxi driver will know where it is.

When you enter go into the room on your right because the other side is for locals although they don't mind you eating with them and they are very friendly.

Mike

P.S Shush keep it a secret ( yeh right on HT ) :rofl
When you enter go into the room on your right because the other side is for locals although they don't mind you eating with them and they are very friendly.

There is a little Bar in Arpora like that. Really cheap booze and you can sit and chat to the locals. Its great!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.