Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yes Gemma :yikes thank goodness we are only flying from Mumbai on a indian airline :)
ann
Haha, i read this to my O/H last night, but decided not to tell him in which Country. So now he thinks it means all airlines in the world :rofl :rofl , oh i am soo cruel to him!
feel really reassured now!! especially as one of my kids is in the air as i type on his way here to Goa on an Indian Airline :yikes
chilly
Flew into Dabolim once with Jet, the pilot aborted the landing at the last minute, and went up so steeply the coins fell out my pocket ! He apologised and said it was a stray cow on the runway, but our taxidriver, who was standing on the hill people used to watch from, told us we'd nearly landed on top of another plane still on the runway. i'm a bit more nervous ever since flying in India, it looks like with good reason. Alan
......says it all really, i'm suprised they don't just open the window to let a bit of air circulate LOL!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.