Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
biyadoo -
10 Posts
Hi Sun-seeker,

My parents stayed on the island several years ago and throughly enjoyed it. It is a tiny island which you could walk aroung within 10 mins or so and had next to nothing to do, but relax. Crystal clear waters. Things may have changed since their visit.

Paula
Thanks for that Paula
Hi all please help, i have just paid for a holiday in biyadoo and i have heard its been bought out by a business man and he is renovating the island. Does anyone know what he means? I dont wanna stay at a building site. Im going in july. Thank you in advance
Hi - wondered if anyone had found a website for this Island and any info on the dive school there -
Thanks but it seems it is yet to be switch on
Has any one been to this Island in the last couple of months, have seen some mixed reviews elsewhere but all before jan of this year so would like some current information we are going at the end of May
I have a friend who came back last week after i recommended this place.

I myself love it that much i have also booked to go back New years eve 2007.

You will not be dissapointed by this resort. Any questions please ask?
Hello mate that website wont be completed until the refurb at the end of next year. i went last year July and 6 months before i went it still wernt up.

If you want any info please ask i will be happy to help also i have some great pics you can look at of a previous persons visit with over 600 photos
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.