General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
the other thread on that page about stupid questionsis also worth a read.

edited to tidy up link
Had a lady call a few days ago, refusing to stay in the hotel she has booked for the end of the month after discovering it has wireless internet and doesnt like the "radiation".
oh god that sounds like something my mother would worry about :rofl Will have to ask her if she has been booking any holidays!
I read the full list of those complaints on another holiday forum and it was hilarious :rofl . The one that really tickled my sense of humour was the chap/family who didnt know that you needed to take swim wear to a water park. Priceless :D

Sarah :)
oh my god, how do these people actually get through security at the airport ?????? brilliant ! had a good belly laugh reading these !! :rofl
Brilliant :rofl

Mind you I hate those large 'blown up' pictures of mosquitoes Fiona. I do feel you should put a warning on this post for more sensitive members, or you may get complaints :rofl :rofl
Classic AgentQ :rofl
A rep friend of ours has been asked for a map of the ISLAND of BULGARIA.

And another 'Can you eat the ice-cream?'

She would love to tell them 'No, its a suppository'

Patka
Fancy Spain being full of Spanish people :rofl

i wonder if I can claim a refund on my TV licence after getting pregnant due to rubbish programmes. :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.