Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
They have a website with contact details.

Good luck!
Thanks for that, your very good!
HI. I'm the guy that was playing in the Black Stove this Summer. Keith Wilson. You asked for this a long time ago , so you may already have found someone. If not let me know. I'm due to be back in Alvor from the end of April '08 onwards. Thanks for the interest. I hope I can help you.
Hi Keith,
I've been looking around for you since last July. We spent a week in Portugal in June and finished the black stove bar one nite when u were playing and was really impressed. We are gettting married in Portugal in August in Tivoili Arade Hotel in Portimoa and would be interested in getting a price for you to play at the wedding. Don't know if you do these things but said I'd ask anyway. Date is August 26th.
Come back and let me know.
Cheers.
Lydia
Hi Lydia

Im Carolanne, Keith is my Partners friend, he has asked me to reply to your post as he has no internet connection at home the now.

Could you email me your number and Keith will give you a call.

personal e-mail deleted for security.. please use pm facility to exchange info ... wizard
Wizard, the reason i posted my email add is it wont let me send PM it comes up "Sorry but you don't have the facility to compose a new PM"

can you help me out to send a pm and so i can also get them back so can lidseb pm back

thanks
carollanne

i have sent you a PM with my e-mail.. send me your details and i will mail them on for you :wave:
LYDIA

pm in your in box with e-mail details... :tup

wizard
LYDIA

dyd you get my email address ?
she has picked up the pm i sent

wizard
I take it you don't need to get in contact with Keith now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.