Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Bejay,I have stayed at the blue diamond on 2 occasions.They are bright studios that are spotlessly clean.It has a lovely swimming pool and is just across the road from a small section of beach.you are central to all the bars and tavernas etc.It has a bar that serves snacks and light meals.Very friendly and welcoming.Hope you enjoy!If you require any more info please ask.
Im sure you'll have a wonderful time there!
Sue :pele
Any info you have would be appreciated. Good Tavernas, Bars. Just love a good meal and bottle of wine, somewhere for a drink afterwards. Love Greece been on many holidays but not to St. George Sth. Both late 50's so any recommendations. Were not old late fifties, can dance on the tables if we have to ha ha
Hi again,i am 51 and like the same! so here goes!There are some lovely tavernas there namely malibu and barbra yiannis(turn left out of blue diamond)nice meals,views and a lovely welcome.Panorama and the balcony(turn right etc)Panorama beautiful food,lovely people and sunsets to die for!The balcony with the singing waiters!Great company and really good value,meals are quite large in portion too!The village inn is great for grills.(just off xroads)Many other food places evergreen cafe open 24 hrs!great snacks and crepes!Sunset cafe for breakfasts and light lunches!So many i could write a book!There are a good few music bars there.They show films etc in the afternoon and have quizzes,karaoke etc in the evening,many with happy hours!The retreat is my fave but there is also stamatis bar,traxx,amazonia and lagoudia,all are really friendly and close when the last person leaves!!There are others as well,but they were our faves!I have been there 6 times over the last 5 years and love it so much can't seem to book anywhere else!!My children all in their twenties love it too!But you don't seem to get the kavos crowd there-just a nice mix of people who enjoy!The beach is lovely,clean,shallow water and plenty of room!Jet ski rides,parascending and banana boats and ringos too-if you are so inclined! I dont participate -just enjoy watching!Ho[pe this is of some help to you.When do you go?I was due to go 17th june but have just started a new job so may have to postpone till september.Can't wait to be out there again!Please let us know how you get on and have a lovely holiday!
best wishes
sue :pele
[coTlor=darkred][/color]
Thansk for that Sue, we go out on the 17th June only for a week. We had a week in the Canaries, just came home on the 2nd May. That was a bit of early sun, but does not compare with Greece. We were in Skopelos and Kefalonia last year, that was nice.
Hi,thanks for reply,forgot to mention the walk up to argirades village!wonderful walk up through the olive groves,go early morning gets too hot otherwise!view from the church is amazing,has to be seen!hope i can get out on the 17th,will know on wednesday!will let u know! byee sue :pele
p.s just love elephants from when in kenya!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.