Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Fantastic Bluemoon I hope to see you there !!!!!!!

Mike
Great news Bluemoon! You deserve a holiday. See you there! :sun2
That's brilliant news Bluemoon - have a super trip and go easy on the :cheers but make the most of :sun2
I am so happy for you Bluemoon, if anyone needs a holiday you do after all you have been through, fantastic news. Go and enjoy, Goa will be just the pickmeup for you. :) whereabouts are you staying?
Hopefully staying at the Nazri Resort but the prices are :yikes we usually stay at the Marinha Dourada but fancy a change. Will go easy on the :cheers :sun2 ;)
Not sure what price you had in mind Bluemoon but both the Nazri and MD are priced at £33.04 per room per night (£694 for 21 nights) if you look on Monarch hotels.
Excellent news, I'm delighted to hear it.

Did you have much trouble getting insurance?

luci :wave
Thats fab news Blue Moon, have a wonderful holiday :tup
Fizz
Great news Bluemoon im really happy for you ...colleen
Hi luci, trying to get insurance was a nightmare and very expensive, but I managed it in the end and got a 12 month policy so i'm going to get my moneys worth :cheers
Great news as that can be a huge stumbling block.

Can I ask who you got it with?

It may be worth posting in the Insurance topic at the top of the General Holiday Enquiries forum as the info may help another member in similar circumstances.

Hi luci it was with Freespirit.com expensive but at least i'm covered.
Thanks. I think that one is on our list of companies to try.

have a great ho bluemoon enjoy the rest ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.