General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Boo....
8 Posts
Hi Van, it's lovely to hear from you, you are making me feel nostalgic too. I hope all is well with you and yours and you are making good use of the spare time you gained by not having to run a website.
Hi Van -how lovely to hear from you. You're sorely missed. Shirley h and Minione want me to pass on their regards too
Van
Hi Van, lovely to see you again after all this time. Hope all is well with you xxx
Hi Van

Good to hear from you. Yes you started it all off really with holiday forums, so there's a lot to thank you for, even if things have changed since the 2000s what with wi-fi and apps and other sites etc.

Glad you are still enjoying your holidays (so am I!) and I hope you have a great time at Pride on GC (I think I've worked out what and where that is!):sun
Hi Van lovely to hear from you, hope you are well - you are missed of course , come and say hi to everyone
Hi Van, nice to hear from you, enjoy GC
Hi Van nice to hear from you HT was the first site I put on my favourites many years ago when i got my first PC. Hope you and yours are keeping well.
P.S Enjoy G.C. . don't forget to post a review. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.