Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Booked !
14 Posts
Thats a good price Spike and it's nice at the sunset,looked for ages for flights and gone with T/C now from gatwick still browsing hotel's/guest houses at the mo.Goa here we come.
Well Done Hun. I know how long your better half has been looking. Just glad you going back and i think a trip to that pub where you have your own beer pump is called for :cheers :cheers :cheers . I think for two weeks a package deal is usually the best.Direct flights and a decent hotel good price you have done well. Looking forward to another good night at Wok N Roll
Cheers sleeps. Maz - gonna be another good time I reckon, all the gang at Ganesh's should be there same time, good crowd, good laugh.
What beer pump ? hic-hic..!
Spike just had some emails come back for guest houses and they are'nt cheap i guess you did right booking a package, too late for us so we''l have to plod on and pay up i guess.
Somewhere to stay within budget wouldn't have been a problem as we were going back for a 3rd stay at Greenpeace apartments(£150 for 2 weeks) - like a bit more space rather than a room, it's the flights that are bumping things up more than the cost of flights/apartments last season, so yeah a good choice by us for once..
:cheers
Not sure if you went with Steve to Cafe Mojo in Panjim or Chilly told me about it. thats the one where you put credit on a card and pull your own beer :cheers
That's another one we will go back to Maz, along with the rest.. If we do Panjim again for a night out, won't bother with the boat cruise after last time, no organisation,too manic,no parking and crappy road works, lets hit a few bars and a good restaurant ?
That sounds like a good plan to me :cheers
Beer pumps ???? :cheers Paniji pub crawl ? :cheers Damn it, My son is getting told his weddings off because i want to go back to Goa ;)
Bless ya hun ;) You were both missed last year. Xx
No bowling greens though Alan.. Hope we come across another hidden gem for your return in 2015 !!
Seems like a good deal, Spike. Glad you're sorted out.

We booked Turkish Airways to Mumbai and an Air India connection to Goa but we're then going on to Thailand for a wedding in March.

Sounds like you have a few good nights lined up! Wok and Roll will definitely be on our itinerary, too!

Just the hassle and expense of visas now!
Cheers Roma, fair bit of traveling for you ! Wok and Roll seemed to be getting all the rave reviews last season - tried it, loved it and will be back next year.
Too early to mention visas.. but can everyone keep a look out for any info about further increases, we all know what they are like on surprising us..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.