Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Try avro.co.uk flights from las palmas to manchester,luton and gatwick
alixpcat wrote:
Try avro.co.uk flights from las palmas to manchester,luton and gatwick

Ta for the link trouble is the really cheap ones go to Gatwick not Manchester and our daughter has her 2 year old in tow so not really suitable
It has always been luck of the draw trying to get back to the UK from here, have paid a fortune in january and pennies in september. Apart from constantly going online and watching the flights you can try skyscanner.net they show a few airlines together over a month so you can see when is cheapest. When is she due to fly? how flexible is she on her return dates? You can try the local agent over here, they often get good deals on flights at otdonline. but i would suggest emailing them rather then trying to use their (useless) online booking system! Other than that keep trying the usual carriers Thomson, thomas cook, first choice, easyjet etc. Thomson have flights in jume for about 120e which isnt too bad.
NeilTheBeaver wrote:
When is she due to fly? how flexible is she on her return dates? You can try the local agent over here, they often get good deals on flights at otdonline. but i would suggest emailing them rather then trying to use their (useless) online booking system! Other than that keep trying the usual carriers Thomson, thomas cook, first choice, easyjet etc. Thomson have flights in jume for about 120e which isnt too bad.

Hi Neil

she flies out a week tomorrow as I said boyfriend is tryingto find flights back but we werre trying from this end so her mother would stop ******* worrying that she will get home in time for work in 3 weeks time ;)

She isn't worried not that I blame her BF is a nice bloke he seems more able to cope with her than me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For anyone else browsing old topics, Ryanair sometimes have cheap deals on flights to Las Palmas Airport however just watch out for the card fees/baggage charges etc. In addition to Ryanair I have seen some fantastically priced Thomas Cook flights recently too!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.