General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I always take my Archos AV500 with me wherever I go. It can hold 30gb of recorded TV programmes, music and films so that does for me. I just refresh the content prior to each holiday.
Can't say I ever get bored on flights, even long flights. There's always lots to do! Once I've collected all the information for trip reports, got the required photos out the window and shots of the various cabins and IFE screenshots, watched a film (or several), had the meal(s), looked through the inflight magazine etc, it's time to land!

Darren
hubby has recently purchased an Archos Av500 he's already recorded numerous films and CD's ready for our hols 17 sleeps to go :hols

Kaz
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Hubby's birthday on the 11th and I have just bought him an Archos AV500 thanks to the last few posts.
Hope he likes it, if not, I'll have it, so it's a win win situation.

stemma
i always take either my ipod or a portable dvd player with lots of dvds
Hubby and I watch a film, have a drink, food, read a book. We also play cards, and travel battleships e.t.c. Always find the flight goes quickly thank god, I absolutely hate flying!!
:cheers

dont mind flying, but glad when we touch down!!!! :yikes ,with first choice last year to mexico we had the individual screens with choice of various films etc, but also enjoyed the games to pass time.

its a milionaire was good, and my friend got the million pound question !!!!

some food, a wee drink a little sleep, these are also part of my long haul itineraries.

Eifion.

:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.