Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
we visited these last year and had a drink they looked that nice thats why we booked they look like little villas dont know what like inside the rooms though.
Hi - I've no experience of the accomodation but transfer time to Sa Coma will be roughly 50 mins to 1 hour if you're going direct (taxi/car) but it could be longer if going by coach as there can be other drop offs before you. The 2hrs 50min timing seems excessive to me and even when we did package holidays with various drop-offs on the way it took no more than 1 hour 45min.

Have a good holiday!
We stayed in a one bedroom apartment and had a change of towels every day bar one for our 7 day stay.

The airport run took about 45 mins to an hour.

If you like non stop entertainment you will love the Bouganvilla.

Visit The Capribo supermarket for food it's cheaper than others. We hired a four person bike and loaded that up with all the food and peddled back to the apts as the supermarket is a 10/15 min walk
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.