Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi seasider

Try putting a post in the caribbean forum you might get more chance of a reply. Hope that helps and you get the info you need :gluck

Happy wedding planning :wink:

ness :wave
hi, not stayed at Punta Cana yet, but planning to go next summer.
We stayed at Breezes Puerto Plata in July and it was fantastic, so much to do, food fantastic, people friendly, could find no faults at all. Can't wait to go back so trying Punta Cana next. I'm sure it's similar, has the same things in the brochures.
Hope the wedding plans go well. We saw a couple of weddings at P.P and they were lovely.
Hi, I have booked to go to this resort for Xmas and New Year 05. I have read some good and bad reports although the majority good, especially relating to weddings. I have found a good site that has loads of info regarding this hotel (and indeed others in the DR) http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com.

Good luck with the wedding.

Kaz :D
both superclubs are rated very highly.
stayed at the Superclubs in Puerto Plata found the atmosphere fantastic.
Loads to do there and since the refit and change of hands even better.
we are due another visit to the Dominican Republic hoping to do Punta Cana and meet up with my friend Sandy who is the manager there now.
click the link below if you want to experience what we did.
ken. :D
I might book it for a summer holiday but not special enough for a wedding - try some of the secrets resorts or Sandals / Beaches
I agree, we went there last September - great for a holiday but nowhere near special enough for a wedding. Although Punta Cana/Bavaro beach would be perfect as its white and clean and stretches for miles - far better than the north of the island. - I agree - have a look at the Secrets resorts for a more romantic and special atmosphere.
Well i have booked my wedding there and i think it will be spectacular.

Anything is better than getting married in boring old england in a registry office!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.