UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
hello.if you have children theres a fun park called killarney springs,which is quite good for the younger children.usually go ther ourselves when were staying in bude. also if you like exploring youve got tintagel castle, which is about 50 minute drive south from bude.but i dont recomend taking a pushchair down to the castle.and then if you drive north for 50 minutes theres the fishing village of clovelly,nice walk down to the harbour where there is a superb pub.with good food.but you do have to pay to enter the village.as for the camp site is it located on the hill,up above summer lease beach? we did stay on 1 near there.
yes we have an 18 month old toddler. thanks for the reply. my fiance has been before but many years ago!
hope the weathers good for you! because the beaches in bude are pretty good.if you take a drive out of town theres a good beach called widemouth bay.which has plenty of space when the tides out.and the beaches in bude r good but can get quite busy! agaian plenty of space at low tide.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.