Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
No frills airlines flight prices tend to increase as the flight seat availability reduces so booking early usually ensures the best price. As the flights you want are for the end of July which is the height of the summer season I would presume that they would be more popular because of that and fill up more quickly.

If you can't afford to book all 4 at the moment, perhaps you could consider booking a couple at the current price and look to book the other 2 later when you can afford it ? This would help reduce the impact of any price increase that might occur between times and as long as you don't leave it too long between bookings, there should still be plenty of seats available on the same flight.
A couple of weeks ago I booked flights with Ryanair to Billund for April at what I thought was a reasonable price. Yesterday they were over £20 cheaper. :que
hi, we booked our flights to malaga with jet2 for mid july for £327 for the 3 of us return, the same flights have now gone up to £417. I reckon book them now as you are going peak season, can't really see them decreesing in price. ( The price hike happened in only 3 weeks ).
It used to be the case that budget airlines booked you 4 seats at the same price. They don't give you the first four seats available. So if they have two seats left at £50, the rest at £100 if you book four you will get 4 at £100 and pay £400 rather than 2 at £50 and 2 at £100 giving a total of £300.

Is this still the case?

Test this by getting prices for 1, 2, 3 and 4 seats on the same flight.
Yes, i've been getting different prices with Thomsonfly choosing different numbers.
I took the plunge and booked 5 tickets to Murcia during the week - for end of July, and today I see they have gone up by £20 per person! :) Thats £100 saving for me! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.