Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Just spent 14 nts s/c in this hotel. Apts. quite nice, but bedroom & bathroom are very small. beds & towels changed twice in the two weeks and the room cleaned three times. Kitchen fairly well equipped, but no microwave. Four or five supermercados in the immediate vicinity, all rather expensive. Prices are comparable with the U.K but some items such as bread butter fruit and veg are dearer. No savings in going s/c now so won`t bother again. Taxi from the airport was 16 euro. but 18 coming back, from the rank near the hotel. Aircon is 25 euro per week, with a 50 euro deposit on the remote control. T.V. is 3 euro per day.
The restaurant is waiter service, dinner 19 euro for two, with a free bottle of wine. We didn`t bother there is a restaurant right across the road where you can eat very well at half the price. Our apt. had a sea view so got morning sun, pool view gets afternoon sun. Not a bad holiday for what I paid but wouldn`t do it again.
Mick would you add your review Click Here please.

Many Thanks :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.