Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Go into Palma and get on the tourist bus it will drop you off at all the historical sites, Cathederal, Castle, Pueblo Espanyol etc and then hop back on to the next one. Alcudia has Roman remains, long time since I visited also Purto Pollensa and the steps!!! CBG
The steps are in Pollensa, not Puerto Pollensa. The two towns are 7 Km apart. Pollensa is worth a visit.
Hello Lora, if you do go to Palma near to the Cathedral is a place called the Moorish Baths, it is sign posted and is just a short walk along the sea facing Bastion. The baths them self are not much to look at as they are over 800 years old but the gardens in the grounds are realy nice to sit in and have a cool down and with all the stone walls it is amazing that there are these gardens hiden away as they are.
Dave.
re the Roman ruins in Alcudia, there are two sites to visit, one near the church, and there is also a small but delightful amphitheatre.
Lluc Monastery

really nice in the mountains and surrounded by peace you can stay there as well even though it is very simple its very clean and they make you feel comfortable bnot expensive
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.