Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Lots of 'camp sites' like this, particularly ni the northern part of the Gulf of Aqaba, between Nuweiba and Taba. Popular with backpackers and Israelis. Search 'camp + Nuweiba' in Google to find them.
Sounds like the Kirosiez Beach resort (sister of Kiroseiz three corners), they have 22 bungalows, a bar and restaurant overlook the sea, lovely views while eating breakfast, and it is Belgian owned, so most likely to be there. You can also use the facitilites of St George and Kiroseiz Hotels (free shuttle bus every 20 min will also drop you off to Naama Bay). I stayed there in June, we loved it, peaceful, great staff and overall a much better personal service. They even made me a cuppa at 4am as i had a headache and got the manager to give me paracetamol.
Thanks Pubestone :D . What was the snorkelling like there? Are the other hotels just right next door?

Thanks
one russian hotel and one Italian hotel and thats that, but not directly next door if that makes sense. the beach is fab and really great snorkelling, couldnt keep my hubby out of the water. There is also a diving centre on site that was dirt cheap. the resort itself is really private and is a divers haven with the beach on youtr doorstep. We saw dolphins once when eating breakfast, which was great, at night you would ahve some strnge things lurking around in the water (you could hear whatever it was) but couldnt see. When the tide went out, the entire exposed area was littered with hundreds of starfish and hermit crabs (cute), got some fab pics.
Hi there

And how do you book these bungalows? I am doing searches and nothing is coming up except the three corners

Thank you

Luchy
book the Kiroseiz three corners hotel, specify that you want a beach bungalow and they will reserve it for you. we went through Planet Travel to book and asked specifically for this hotel and bungalows (Med Hotels were the reps). We paid £319 12 weeks before departure for 1 week AI.
Thank you so much. Will try through planet travel then. Is there a pool? (we are taking the kids) Is it as far north as Sharks Bay? I know an area called Ras Bob. Is it around there?
Thank you for your help

Luchy
there is no pool as it is on the beach, bad news for you is, the bungalows are only for couples, however, if you stay at the main Kiroseiz hotel, you can hire a bungalow with the children for a night or two as others did very cheaply. The children will love and be fascinated the array of fish that even swim in the shallows. You can clearly see the fish and coral off the jetty to without even getting into the water. I hope you can arrange to go even for a night or two, we loved it. Another tip, get up around 5.30am to watch the sunrise over the sea, it is a gorgeous site and well worth getting up for, just make sure you have your camera handy .
thank you for the info.
Would you mind sharing with me the telephone number/email address for the Kiroseiz three corners hotel? Its bungalows sound JUST RIGHT for us and we're hoping to visit Sharm sometime soon!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.