Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
bus sevices
9 Posts
There is a bus service. This is the link to island buses - the 300 lines - the ones for Palma to Alcudia are 351 and 358. Not sure about prices, really ought to find out, but not expensive, around 12 euros something like that. http://tib.caib.es/terrestre/autobusos300.es.htm
thanks very much for the reply at least now we know buses travel that way,dont suppose you know how long they take from alcudia to palma and do these buses run through the night like they do in ibiza (1 every hour) ?
They take an hour or so, but there are no night buses I'm afraid.
The Palma to Alcudia bus is about 6 Euros one way. Last bus is around 9pm and first is around 8am. Journey time is just over the hour.
bus times are ok for us in the day,is there any other way from alcudia to BCM at night than a taxi ?
In a word, no, and a taxi would be pretty expensive. But help may be at hand. No Frills - http://www.nofrills-excursions.com - do a BCM night and Magaluf crawl. There is info about it on their website, and you can book with them at loads of places in Alcudia.
Hi, the No frills trip to BCM is 42 euros, goes on Friday nights, collection from Alcudia around 8pm ish and returns for about 5am. Ticket includes transport both ways, pub crawl around Magalluf, entrance to BCM and free drinks (not sure what!) in here for 4 hours.
Easy to book as your last reply said. Several No frills outlets in Alcudia, just look out for the Orange no frills signs all over the place!
thanks for the link it does help me out a bit,we are looking to go to BCM on wednesday when big name dj's are there so that would rule out no frills at the moment,i will keep on searching to see what i can do for a wednesday night
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.