Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
buying luggage
8 Posts
Not that cheap. you will probably be better off taking a cheap holdall from here. you may even be able to put it inside the one you take!!! :tup :offtop BOB
sorry don't know where that off topic thingy came from!!! :que BOB
not trying to hog this post, honest. just thought of something in read in terms and conditions in one of the brochures. you can't equate two peoples weight allowance between two bags. so make sure your holdall doesn't weigh more than one persons allowance.
BOB :gluck :hyper
:rofl
on a serious note when we arrived with no luggage I did look at buying a case there but didn't like the prices and knew we wouldn't get the money back for it. The stuff we bought fitted into our two flight bags.
You can buy cheap holdalls in Panjim and Mapusa - don't know about the quality but there are lots of them about. If you don't want one too big a couple of years ago we bartered down a patchwork leather one on Anjuna market to about a fiver.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.