EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
TVs
Hi there
There is a store in PDLA that sells all sorts of electrical goods and is very competitive on price if you know the area te directions are:
Find the Mediterranean Palace Hotel near the Parque Santiago Complex. If you walk to the end of the Med Palace towards Los Cris you come to a small roundabout. Take a left and you will pass the Parque de Paz apartment complex on your left. At the roundabout take a right and about 50 meteres up there is a small mall with a shop I think called Ferro Cris. The electrical shop is on the ground floor. We bought our washing machine, hoover and other bits from there they were very efficient at delivering and we found the price to be good. We actually bought our TV from Martinez at Las Chafiras but I wish we had known about this shop as they have far more choice. Good Luck
Ange
Thanks very much for that - I will definitely go in there. Has anyone still any idea of price of the TV's please?
Prices are on par with the UK, Older style chunky sets are a bit cheaper and anything that is state of the art (large LCD TV's) are a bit more.

The shop that saintsvwire referrs to is a very large Spanish run electrical store opposite Tigre Tigre in El Camison Las americas called "Electrocris"

This shop can be trusted and will deliver (usually before you've got home!!!)

The map shows Tigre tigre, the shop is opposite in "CC Abora", there is a car park right outside and its a large store with a whole floor dedicated to Audio Visual equipment....

http://www.tigre-tigre.com/tigre_tigre/images/various/map3.gif
Thanks Makum - sorry but map hasnt appeared for some reason, is it the one near the new Mercadona thats opened there?
Hmmm, Map appears on my work PC's and home.

Anyway... Yes it is the one next to the new Mercadonna.

Brush up on your Espaniol.

There is one guy who lived in Jarrow for 3 years while he was at Uni. He speaks Spanglish with a slight Geordie accent.
"haway the senioras" then ! (spoken in Geordie accent) :D

map shows up for me
TV
Makum think you might have to be logged in to get the map it shows up for me too
Cheers
Ange
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.