Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Cadacs
5 Posts
Thanks Briar, think I might have to invest in one and give it a go! We've got our van on a seasonal pitch this year so once it's out on the 1st March it stays there till Oct so I won't have to worry about packing it up every time we go away :)
A few friends of ours swear by them, I need to buy one this year as I say I will each year and never get round to it.

Riverside lesiure in Preston have some good prices I think they are £79 for the top of the range one with all the accesories. Lid,skolette (wok type pan), griddle, bag etc.I think other places charge around £139 for this one it`s the carri chef deluxe

Safari chef is a mini one ( need to bend down to cook)

Carri/easy chef is the taller one.

Deluxe model should come with a carry bag, lid, skollet, griddle, barbeque and a cook book.

http://www.ukcampsites.co.uk have lots of information on the cadac, even some recipes.
Yup got one
Got one of the old style ones with everything :tup

We use it almost coninuously when we are abroad I love cooking breakfast Al Fresco it does brill Bacon and Eggs on the non stick griddle
We have a Beauclaire which is a similar type of outdoor cooker. We were pleased to find a small version as the family one was a bit big for our needs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.