Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
i would whole heartedly recommend " Sa Marina" a jem in Cala D'or. We have also stayed at Sol Cala D'or and The Tucan,

good luck with the search.
many thanks for that, il certainly have a look at the hotels you have suggested.
There is one hotel that sits right next to the main Cala D'Or beach which looks very nice. Can't remember the name - it may be Rocamarina - anyone able to confirm.
The Rocamarina in Cala Egos does not accept children - it is for couples only, and is targetted at mainly older couples.
Sa Marina in Cala Dor is nice but the hotel pools are very small for the size of the hotel. It is also quite expensive. I would recommend you look at Club Martha in Cala Egos.
thank you to all of you ,we have made a booking now,we are going to cala esmeralda.hopeits okay.
We stayed at the Esmeralda apartments a couple of years ago and it was lovely. Right next to one of the most beautiful little coves.
The Esmeralda is a good choice.We've stayed there twice.Great location,nice little beach,good entertainment,good for kids.
Have a great holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.