Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Calahonda beach
6 Posts
I believe calahonda beach is pebbly, but not far away is cabapino beach and harbour with lovely sand etc, its a nice part of the costas where you are going, I was thinking of going there next year, near the zoco shopping centre.. I am sure you will love it, the scenery is amazing depending where and what place your staying at, you can see gibraltar on a clear day and africa..enjoy I am out in fuengirola in 2 weeks and counting the days.. :sun2 :cheers
I don't think Calahonda would be great for cricket - sorry1
I've walked the stretch of sand between Dona Lola and Cabopino a few times, and while it is pretty duff as far as beach lovers are concerned (at least until you are past Leila Playa) there are, indeed, good hard patches where a cricket ball might bounce.
Little chance of rain stopping play there either!
Tony.
Thank you. I was just wondering whether to take B & B in view of the weght allowances.
Why don't you check on Playazo Beach in Nerja its uncrowded and definitely a good place to play cricket. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.