Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
SQUISHY
Please do not post with caps lock on

Biff
sorry, this is my first time for posting.

can anyone please answer my question, i've never been to spain before let alone taken my children, and am now feeling anxious as only 9 weeks left before we depart, and am worried my hubby and myself have made a bad choice. :cry:
Squishy
I cant tell you about your particular hotel however i have been allinclusive a number of times when the children were younger.
I found them very useful as the children could eat and drink as and when they wanted to. In the heat they like to keep having drinks and if I had had to pay each time it would have cost a fortune. Also if they missed a meal time there was always something available at one of the snack bars.

Calas de Mallorca is a small compact resort but has some good shops and street traiders with stalls selling watches etc at night.

HTH a little
Biff
There are reviews at Holidays Uncovered about this accomadation and they seem rather good. W e stayed at the Hotel Balmoral in Callas De Mallorca 3 years ago with Travel City Direct and it was very good.
The resort is compact but ample shops and bars. Try a visit to the Caves of Drac but do your own transport and entry fee as they are vert close.

Enjoy
Robert
If anyone has stayed here then please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review HERE
Hi squishy
forgives for my English, I am from Barcelona (spain) and it is a little bad you could give me since information of these apartments your you have been recently
We will go my 3 year-old daughter and my husband in August and he/she wanted to know that such the food, the animation,
is there air aconcionado in the rooms truth?
Is the beach very far or is it complicated to arrive?

It would be very grateful if you could give me information, because the same as your you were I am
a little worried by the election

Thank you for your help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.