Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
If you haven't already done so shushu, would really appreciate you adding your comments to our review section HERE

Kath HT Admin :wink
Do you know if staff where locals or not? It sounds very extrange for me... but last times they are hiring staff from outside and things change...

By they way... about buying tickets to portaventura... you can get discounts in Spain too but you must know which ones... For example with 6 nestle Ice creams and a paper you can get in many bars, you get 2x1 so you pay 1 entrance and get another for free which makes price reduce to 50% ;)
Hi spanish

Just a reminder not to use phone style text. :tut ;)

luci :wave
hi spanish,
i beleave the reception staff were hired but bar staff and dinning staff were all locals
yes we did see a few deals like you have said but for people travelling to salou for the first time i thought it would be best to let them know its easier to get the tickets to theme park here as its alot dearer if you go to the park and pay there on your holiday
kind regards
sean
hi kath,
thanks for the link have now added this review there also
best wishes
sean
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.