Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Theres a review from earlier this month on Trip Advisor and some photos.
The majority of reviews are in French so there may not be many British there which can good or bad depending. :que
Thanks Jay, I noticed that too. I prefer to go to multi national hotels rather than all brits anyway so it wouldn't bother me.
not stayed here but lived 3 doors from it once and it's a nice hotel,all the hotels along there are nice if a little sanitized of all greek culture,you could be anywhere if that makes sense?
the best ones along the 'strip' as we call it are the louis colossus,esperides beach and the palladium in my opinion and from local reputation,the calypso,rodos royal and blue sea are all very nice but also very german and sadly now also VERY russian.
Russians are getting everywhere now Sam, very rude and refuse to queue. the hotel we stayed at in Cyprus are letting them in next year!!!! It wont be the same!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.