France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
If you would like me to telephone them on your behalf, please send me a pm with details of what you want - just straightforward WiFi or is there something else?
Easy
on the campsites own website prices for camping it says WiFi included
http://www.camping-loire.com/gb5.html
A camping site with an area of 130 sq.m. minimum

Can welcome 7 people up with a tent, caravan or camper van
Semi Private sanitary
Water point
Drainage point
Electricity 10 amp
Garden furniture in wood: 1 table, 6 chairs, 2 sun chairs
Barbecue
Parasol Castel
Renting a fridge on request
WiFi or Internet access included
Glad you got it sorted. Thanks Gray for your help!
Alasacienne & Gray, thank you for your prompt replies and help

Jim
No problem

I get lots of chance to visit campsites websites so I find it easy to find stuff lots of sites have very poor sites compared to this campsites and it looks tempting for next year if I can persuade my wife it's worth a visit
I have just looked at Canvas Holiday website, who we are booked with, and they have updated their site since we booked last year. They have now included a link to each campsite, this is on the campsite page, and when you click on it, a list of all their sites appears. You just select the one you want. This now gives a more comprehensive breakdown of the site, and also local amenenities, supermarkets, attractions etc.

As this new addition covers all the sites they are at, in France, Spain, Italy etc, so maybe a good place to research sites before you book, whether you use Canvas or not.

From this, it states that wifi is available in the bar area, but you must purchase a phonecard. I don't know how this works, but it maybe fun trying.

Hope this helps
Jim
blockf01 wrote:
From this, it states that wifi is available in the bar area, but you must purchase a phonecard. I don't know how this works, but it maybe fun trying.

Hope this helps
Jim

the card system is easy the entry website has a log-on screen and the card gives a user name and password you usually log on once and each consecutive time you access the internet it will log on automatically.
Have just returned from this site, we went with Canvas Holidays, and can recommend it whole heartedly. Although the site was small, it was well equipped. The pool area was clean and the water not too cold. Supermarket just down the road and lots to do and see in the area.

THe wifi was free in and around the bar area. Didn't need any type of card etc to access, just got straight in. My Wife spent a lot of time talking to our Daughter via Skype while I lounged with a beer, watching some football
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.