Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
The Wild Duck site near Yarmouth ws good when we went in 2002. Pool was very good and its close to shops etc. Its a Haven site.
There are loads of sites around those areas

We use the CC certified locations but there are also lots of C&CC Certified sites too

an easy way would be to phone the Tourist info centres in Yarmouth and Cromer for a list or email them

they can also be found here

http://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/common/websearch.asp?category=acc&random=true&locationdesc_LK=all&classcode_EQ=CA
for Yarmouth

http://www.roomcheck.co.uk/nn/map.asp?sitetype=2 for Cromer
We like Woodhill Park just before you get to Cromer, but not very good beach access from there, it`s on top of the cliffs, but great scenery and a good children`s playground.
Can echo the comments about Vauxhall,an excellent site-near an asda,loads on the park,clean and ideally placed for Yarmouth and surrounding area.
We've also stayed at Seales site at Hunstanton,which is close to Sandringham and Cromer.Also perfectly placed on the front,near a tesco and amusements.Very good site but can get quite crowded,especially round the bar!
Have fun!We love Norfolk!! :yipee
thanks for all the tips and advice.
weve just booked a week at rose farm at belton near great yarmouth and a 2nd week at deers glade near cromer. hope theyre ok and will let you all know when weve been about any good/bad points experienced.
hi i have a 8 berth caravan at caister-on-sea in great yarmouth
close to beach on the park theres a indoor swimming pool kids clubs play area for under 5`s adventure playground it`s a 5 minute walk to the shop which is on the park tesco supermarket is a 10 minute drive i do great prices and give discounts
Im thinking of going to cromer at august i have two kids 7 and 2 who tell me that they need a park on site ive never been to cromer before so could anyone please tell me if they know of any sites that are kiddie friendly and have a beach possibly in walking distance :?:
Thankyou :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.