DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
can anyone help
6 Posts
Hi Trasjohno,

Why not sort yourself out, the feeling of satisfaction you get when having found a holiday within your budget to some where you have'nt been before will be much better than if some one had done it for you.

Start by looking on lost cost flights from Manchester ie Easy jet etc going through their list of destinations, pricing them up for the dates you want to go, better if you are flexible over a few days to get best value. Look on Travel Republic for accomodation if hotels are too expensive try Owners Direct for good privately owned apartments. Good luck enjoy your holiday whatever you decide, some one will be here on the forum with good ideas and recommendation shortly you may find that easier.

Dave. :wave:
If you find an a/i at that price, make sure you read reviews. I know in Turkey and probably other areas, that it can be a false economy staying a cheap a/i, as you may find the food isn't great and you end up eating out anyway.
19,20,21 or 22 of october

Would that be half term week .

£800 for three for a week ... thats not going to be easy.
the holiday was for oct 09 so long passed now. we booked a package with thomas cook in the end. travelled on the 22/10/09 which was just before the kids broke up but also ran into the half term break. got the holiday for £522(if i remember correctly)for the 3 of us a.i and everything i.e food, drink cleaness etc was first class. so i think we got a bargain.
tracey
hi i am just learning diy holidays i have done 3 nowi have been with travel republic and the last one to tenerife with super market.com they were good tenerife is pretty hot at that time of the year best of luck
mel&tony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.