Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
hi
can no-one help please?!
even if no-one knows about the appartments, can anyone tell me what its like in october and if costa teguise is suitable for people with mobility problems?!
many thanks
helen
Generally I have found Lanza to be nice and pleasant in October..warm during the day but getting cooler at night and sometimes needing a fleec or a cardy..particularly in CT.

Don't know owt about the apartments I am afraid. Sorry.

In terms of mobility...how mobile are you if that is not too cheeky a question? Are you a wheelchair user? Are you able bodied but have difficulty with distance,hills, etc?
hi val
thanks for answering
my mum and i both use sticks to get around due to arthritis but can walk short distances and hills even tho its slowly.
thats one reason we are thinking of costa teguise as ive read it quieter than other places
many thanks
helen
I would say Playa Blanca is quieter but not quite as flat though.
Hi helen

As far as I'm aware they are one and the same apartments, I think you won't have a problem with walking issues in Costa Teguise so long as you pick a central location. I fell in love with the resort after going for the first time last year (and just got back this year) after going to PDC for years....Caz
the resort is all flat and the council have just renovated most of the pavements and roads so mobility shouldnt be a problem,the apartments are right in the centre of town next to all the ammenities,basic but clean and safe,the rsort is ideal for you both,very laid back and friendly,have a good time.
the oceano and oceano g are the same i have stayed there a few times they have very few amenities there and i would say not very wheelchair friendly,the weather in october is usualy about 29degrees during the day although last october reached 38degrees which was unusual.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.