General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Have you looked at the Gatwick Worth Hotel. NOt sure how much we paid including parking for 2 weeks as a friend booked it. I do know that we looked around at loads and this was the best deal we found. For reference, we paid £52.99 for a room only, when we booked for this August, back in January. I think it'll be worth you looking at their website. All the best.
we have stayed at the brittania europa 3 times never used parking but it looked ok and friends left their car with no problems, rooms are clean food is good value as are the drinks (happy hour 4-6pm) we had a very pleasant stay 3 times and will use again when we book our next holiday.
I can highly recomment Trumbles b&b - lovely quiet location - safe on site parking and transfers to and from the airport. Very good value for money. Check out the reviews on Trip Advisor.

http://www.trumbles.co.uk

Pippa
For further info and discussion, please refer to our GATWICK AIRPORT Q&As topic, which includes recommendations for hotels and parking.

To reduce duplication, I will close this thread now.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.