General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
look at http://www.latedeals.co.uk it's thomson based but has other operators holidys on there, we have booked twice recently just a couple of days before we went and flew from Exeter and Bristol
The only cheapie I can see going from Cardiff (no hols from other airports of choice that I can see) is going to the Costa Brava on the 21st, price £460 going with Thomsons. Hotel Mare Nostrum B/B.
hiya thanks for the websites found some good thomas cook ones think im just about to give up!!! been searching all afternoon!
ive just realised i can only do max £250 daily transaction on my debit card so will hve to go travel agents do withdrawals over two days
Are you sure that's not your cash withdrawal limit? There's not usually a maximum purchase limit for goods, although apologies if I'm wrong!!

Pam :)
im not sure to be honest tryed looking online i just have a visa debit card with alliance lecister just a regular current account! think i shall investigate as i dont really fancy carrying large amount of £££ around with me to a travel agents
Should be alright over internet/in travel agent to swipe. Limit refers to cash from ATM's
We paid deposit of last holiday by Maestro, £440, despite £250 limit on withdrawls
just an update have given up online, am going to brave it to the travel agents instead tomorrow!!! last minute pah! im packed just no where to go! x
hello pinksweetfairy

have you found a good deal yet? do hope you get something as your all packed

please let us know what happened
heya thanks!! im off to travel agents now, and hve quite a few leads online aswell will let you know what happens!
i
Good luck today at the travel agents, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :)

lets know later on please
hya! were going to turkey £408 AI in hotel greenland, little one charged as adult though!! sorted fly monday one week
Oh that's great that yopu got fixed up PSF! :tup

I'm really pleased for you! :hols
hello pinksweetfairy

so glad you got booked up, and that is a very good price for AI too :)

is that hotel the one near hisaronu?

hope you have a safe journey and just chill out and enjoy the hot sunny weather - please let us know how you got on :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.