Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
It looks like you have a so called "dynamic IP" which means that each time your internet service provider changes your IP address our software will log you out as not all details you are using to browse HT at that time don't match those stored in the database.

Mark :)
It happens to me all the time. :( Even during using HT it logs me out if I haven't clicked remember password and it will never keep me logged in between sessions.
You've got a dynamic IP too Doe and that is the reason it keeps logging you out.

Anything we can do about it? It is becoming rather frustrating.

Pippa
are you meaning you get logged out whilst you are actually on the site- or is that you when you return you have to log in?
Get logged out when I leave the site and occasionally when moving to another forum. Did not have this problem until this week.

Pippa
MarkJ HT Mod wrote:
You've got a dynamic IP too Doe and that is the reason it keeps logging you out.

It's quite nice to know there is something dynamic about me Mark. :rofl

:swear annoying though, I am assuming it is something that I have just got to put up with and need to re-log in every time.

Doe
Unless you want to change from AOL ;)

LOL. Mark. A bit off topic, but does being on AOL mean I dont have to delete my cookies, as it is doing it every time close down ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.