America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Well that must be some flight you are going on :rofl
go to the top right of the page
http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/brochures/florida/holidays/orlando/default.aspx#
and click on the help - you can speak to someone on line.
IMHO Virgin Holidays are way too expensive these days but not that expensive!!!! Something definitely wrong there.
I even tried it round at a friends house incase there was something caught up in my cache - but it was the same - will somebody have a go for me and see what they get:

2 adults
1 14 yr old
1 12 yr old

flight 19th December for two weeks

Disney all star or pop - that sort of hotel.

Flying from Gatwick
Just tried it and got the same, in fact mine was more expensive. Clearly it's the flight supplement that is incorrect, or could it be a Christmas and New Year thing??? I would hope not.
yes I did but it isn't a real on line help - I had to email them because the question was too long!! Waiting for a reply. I expect Christmas to be more expensive but not that much and not 5k more than First Choice!!
Thats surprising we are going with Virgin for 3 weeks 2 of the weeks being easter holidays 2 adults 3 children aged 11,11 and 15 for £4400 fab deal we thought at the time of booking first choice wanted £8-£10,000 :cheers
still haven't heard back from them - not very good :(
Virgin are one of the worst to answer question,s and for after sales service,we booked flights to Mumbai
for Nov paying in full and using some air miles,they cancelled all flights to Mumbai,and without informing us
transferred us on a flight to Delhi which was not acceptable ,we cancelled with a full refund but after 7mths
waiting have not had our air miles put back into our account :que have given up contacting them :(
annx
There reservation number is 0844 557 4000. Might be worth calling to get a breakdown/explanation.
Try doing it on the Travel City Direct website. They are actually Virgin Holidays trading under this name, but you get different prices, often better. http://www.travelcitydirect.com
will give that a try. I did try same details but for Easter and it was less than half the price - maybe they are charging loads and loads for Christmas!
It could be that they are down to their last few seats at Christmas and therefore and like most airlines/tour operators are yielding their price.

Did you call their reservations department to check?
No I haven't called them. My kids have been ill and haven't had a chance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.