Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
We haven't done it as late as February, but we have done it in November, December and January. We flew into Tenerife and sailed from there.

The only part that was rough was the crossing from Lanzarote to Agadir when 40% of the ship were down with seasickness. I would highly recommend getting Stugeron from the chemist before you go and taking them half an hour before the ship sails. OH always had one night when he was seasick until he started taking them.

You may find some useful information on the cruise in THIS TOPIC

luci :wave
We have done this cruise twice and weather/sea has always been fine in Feb - however, at that time of year its just possible you could be unlucky with a bad week. For the month of Feb 2010 in Tenerife (South) it was sunny for 25 days in the month, according to http://www.wunderground.com
It is impossible to give a definite answer, it will certainly be warmer than any cruises around the med at that time of year and even if cloudy its usually warm enough to walk around.
Would def recommend the Spirit rather than Island Escape though.
thanks for the replies all i want is some sun, and a short flight time, thanks again.
I'm doing this cruise but end of March, I am hoping for some sunshine
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.