Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
hi and :welcome to HT
I was hoping someone would be able to reply but since there has been nothing yet I will try to help. We have only been in July and August but were speaking to another holidaymaker who goes several times each year (to get some respite from his job as a New York cop) and he has been every month. End of Dec/beginning of January is the coolest time according to him but still nice.
The average temperature in November is 25 degrees. So I think that would mean that it might hit 30 degrees at a push but of course it can also be low 20s at times.It may not be the temperatures you want but it will definitely be a lot higher than the UK :)
Hi Fiona, thank you so much for your comment, I reslly appreciate it.
In this case is better to add any jacket to my luggage :).
Anyway as, you say, is gonna be more nice than the weather in UK.
Thank you again
I have been to Cancun in November, the weather was lovely and warm around 30° through the day time.It does go dark earlier in November however we never needed to wear a cardigan or jacket.

Hope this helps,

Enjoy your holiday,

Julie :D
Thank you for your conment Julie. I have been in Havana the last week and I can say that is still hot in the Caraibe right now. I will flight to Cancun in less than 10 days and i believe the weather is not gonna change too much.
Thank you!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.