Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The Highland Beach is situated quite central in Candolim and is close to all the bars and restaurants, it's about a 10/15 minute walk to the beach, the Prezeres is set more inland in Candolim although it is still in walking distance to all bars etc. We have stayed at the Highland Beach but not the Prazeres, the Highland was ok and quiet a large complex with 2 pools shops etc. The Prazeres looks ok from what we have seen of it from the outside. I'm sure which ever one you choose you will have a great holiday.

DebnPete
Just in case you haven't checked- we have reviews of both here
I've stayed in the both and from personel choice i would go with the H/B.
The rooms are larger and like they say its more central,BUT there has been some building work taking place so i would check it out first to see if its near completion.
We have been to both, Highland is much better, would not go back to Prazeres.
Thanks for your help, just to throw another one in though - what about the Magnum resort??

Deb
Of the 3 Highland Beach is the best - then a toss up between the other 2
thanks for your help - have just booked Highland Beach :lol:

44 days to go he he he
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.