Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Michelle

Have also looked but can't find any reviews from people that have actually stayed but have you seen this?

http://www.hotelplanner.com/Hotels/245600-Fuerteventura/Deal-OASIS-JANDIA-GOLF.html

Also did you know it was formally Barcelo Jandia Golf, you might find something in that name.

I'm off to Lanzarote for the first time on Thursday, but I swear by this website for so many friendly people helping each other out.

Hope you get sorted.

Deb
If you're going all inclusive you could be on the moon for all it matters!
I cant help with any of those accomodations as we always go sc as we really like to eat out everynight.
I think Robert is right as we did go to Turkey AI last summer (like i say dont normally do AI unless caribbean) and really you could be anywhere so if your going AI then choose by the hotel more than the destination i would anyway.

We are going to Lanzarote and Gran Canaria inOct not been to Lanza before but i love Gran Canaria we always have a fab time there in Puerto rico and the kids love it.

Do you not fancy SC then you can go out and see the place and eat out.
ALthough AI is good for the kids makes life nice and easy!!

Good luck
The good thing about S/C is that you get to pick and choose where to eat/drink/socialize but if you're AI your pretty much stuck with your hotel. Also with S/C you'll get a bedroom (or 2), a lounge, a balcony or terrace and a kitchen - can you say the same about your AI accom ?

Having said that I can see why AI might be attractive if you've got small kiddies, but as has been said before you're going to spend just about all your time at the hotel so you need to be sure it's going to be good and that's the problem you've got I guess. Also since people on AIs don't tend to get about too much then word of how good or bad the hotel is doesn't get about so much either.
However here are some reviews of Barcelo in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.
Cheers - Ole
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.