UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
canterbury
5 Posts
Hi Lyn, lucky you :D

There is of course the cathedral. We did the Canterbury Tales attraction in the summer but we did have the kids with us (we did all enjoy it though!)

As for eating out, we have always had the kids with us so chose places they wanted to eat but there are plenty of really nice looking restaurants (may have to book up for a Friday and Saturday)

The Marlowe theatre has some good shows if you like going to the theatre.

Have a great weekend :D
thanks starry - Yep there seems to be enough there for a weekend i hope. and if there are plenty of watering holes for hubby and nice places to feed my expanding waistline then thats me happy. :D . and children like Nanny around - she spoils them rotten , genuinly caters for their every whim and even brings home made cakes with her :D ,

ps. thanks for the tip i think i will ring the B+B and see if they can suggest somewhere to book for friday night. We have never ever been to see a show (other than pantomine) before . what peasants we are :D , but theres always a first time for everything. I have read there is an evening ghost tour so that will be a definate for one evening :D

lyn
Definitely the Cathedral, it`s beautiful.
thank you number . yes we will definately pay the cathedral a visit :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.