Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The Paloma Park boot sale is still on, Irish Colleen. But there's a bigger and better one every Saturday morning at the Fuengirola fair ground of Los Boliches.
Thanks tony for getting back to me so fast :hyper is that up at the sea front or where the market is ...please
The saturday boot sale is in the fuengirola feria/market ground,between Los Boliches and Fuengirola railway stations.........there is also a boot sale and garden market inside Tivoli World amusement park every sunday, entrance is 1 euro between 11am and 1pm and normal entrance prices after 1pm......the market goes on till around 2.30pm
Thankyou to you both I will enjoy a walk round them both ....last time I was there I got some brand new t shirts for 1 euro and good name suncream for a euro .....and a lovley skirt hope im as lucky next time I go .............thankyou again..................colleen l
Dont even consider going to the boot sale??? at Tivoli world on Sunday morning,its very dissappointing,I wouldnt even call it a boot sale.
:glynis pipefitter im just thinking we go home sunday morning so I wont make the sunday bootsale ..but thanks for thinking of me ......colleen
Is it worth going just to get into Tivoli world cheap?
The Tivoli Amusement Park is great value at one euro entrance between 11am and 1pm......you can stay all day,even after the market closes,it's called a "rastro" and "garden market"........not gardening things for sale but a general market in the beautiful Tivoli gardens where peacocks and other birdlife roam free........have a drink....have a snack or a full meal..........but it is not a out and out boot sale....mostly new...but some junk to search through..........yes...ok....you have guessed.....i am a trader there..........i will do anything not to have to return to the uk......................anyway i dont think they are allowing british in anymore...................
What sort of things do they sell at the markets and car boot. Is it junk or are there some good gems to be found?
At a boot sale in the Costa Del Sol recently someone bought a genuine picasso plate worth 10,s of thousands of euros........it had been stolen from a museum and somehow got mixed up in a box of china........it,s in the spanish papers this week.............so the answer to your question is............yes.....there is treasure out there to be found,if you know what your looking for...............
I better get shopping then :lol:
*Edit sig removed you are not allowed a signature without permission from admin -Glynis*
Hi dishdoctor.
.thanks for your response to my email. I'm glad to hear Tivoli has not been closed/torn down. When we were there in Jan 2006, we were told that was going to happen and the Sunday market no longer exist. Also, I thought the flea market in Fuengirola was on Thursday. Has it changed? Or is the Saturday market in addition?Thanks! We'll be there in October
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.