Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi BBB, dont know if im too late with this. Have you looked on this website, theres a caravan for hire at Marton Mere in Blackpool....

http://www.ukcaravanhire.com

hope this helps

Yvonne :D
Bellyballyballoo have you not thought of stopping in a guesthouse or hotel in blackpool itself, there are some good cheap ones around and it will save you on trainfares.
:D Hi, thanks for your replies, that links great. Personally I would have opted for B&B as it's much cheaper than hiring a caravan, some of the prices are absolutely scandelous for a weeks stay. The caravan hire is for my sister, her husband, and three boys, I have suggested this to her but she feels "cooped up", just staying in the one room. Thanks again, will show her the link, when she pops in over the weekend. BBB.
If she feels cooped up in one room maybe a flat would be the best option. I can remember staying in one in hornby road when a was a kid, much more room. Also know a friend of mine goes every year and stops in a family room, that way they aren't all stuck in the one room.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.