General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Its difficult to compare really as they provide similar products but it is very much hotel dependant. I've been to 4 AI's in the Caribbean, all between 3 and 5 star but only 1 in Turkey which was a 4 star (I'll be back in Sept!). In terms of what they offer, they are pretty much the same. Meals vary locally as do drinks, but you still get 3 meals plus snacks, drinks either 24 hours or between certain hours. A difficult one to give a definitive answer to but I think AI hotels are much the same where ever you go with variations from country to country, hotel to hotel.

Darren
We went to Cayo Coco Cuba last year first time in Carribean loved it and are going to Margarita this year both AI. Now find it cheaper in the Carribean than Europe. We have been to Fuerteventura AI in 03 & 04 would certainly go back at the right price as I am not a fan of long haul. It also depends on the * rating of the hotels there are a lot of cheap European complexes that I woudnt entertain. There are some photos of the Ferte hotels on my website if you are interested. just depends what you are looking for.

nick :smokin
Guess it depends on where you are going.

We've been to nice ones in Mexico and Margarita but I've always found AIs don't suit our holidays in Europe as we don't like to be "tied" to the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.