Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Carnival 2008
4 Posts
Hi Trev, carnival 2009 is feb. 20th to 24th.
Hi Trev, as you know mate we were there for Karnival aswell this year, in fact I still have that "pronto, pronto, pronto, Guzeppi ! signor signori issa Karnival pizza pasta etc etc" song going round in my head, as always Karnival ta Malta was spiffing and a shining example of how public celebrations should be, I bet (well know) that it wouldn't be like that here in the uk, viva Malta and here's to Karnival ta Malta 2009 :glynis .

Regards to all the family
Mr & Mrs Sliema2
Hi vee dee,

Thanks for that info. If we go early next year we'll certainly try to be there round about then.

Hi Sliema,

With all the fighting, bad language and general rowdiness that's normally reported when there's any kind of carnival in the UK, I'd rather be in Malta at their Karnival than ever bothering to go to one here. In Malta Karnival is a family event with something for all ages. It was evident that the Maltese folks really enjoyed the event that lasted several days - and so did we. Even though as you know we've been to Malta many times, this was the first time we'd turned up for Karnival - but you guessed it mate - not our last! :tup

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.