Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Chilly
Who is Ali The Preacher?????? you have down for the 16th Feb, me thinks your taking your coffee a little to strong. :que
i think chilly missed the comma out! Ali is my mate so guess we'll meet you on 16 :cheers
Thanks for clearing that up for me Javelin, see you on the 16th

The Preacher :glynis
Hi Chilly,can you put us down for the 9th and 16th of feb please. Goa won over Thailand again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh thats brill Debs, will really look forward to seeing you both again...have put you down... :tup
Chilly
....... wednesday nights. good food and good company!! your friends/family are welcome!!

soooooooo it's ...
Candolim on a WEDNESDAY night,
And if you've nothing planned to do,
Just call in to the CARVERY,
and have a honeybee or two,
Friendly faces and lots of fun,
You'll have a real good night,
and maybe get to say hello,
To your friends from the H/T site.
(poem courtesy of KJF :) )

DIRECTIONS to The Carvery: heading from Calangute to candolim on the main road, go past the football ground on your right and the small market on your left..then turn right down Candolim Beach Road (there is a chinese restaurant on one corner of the road and a small ciggarrette kiosk on the right as you turn in) then follow the road down about approx 250 mtrs and the carvery is UPSTAIRS on your left hand side, the steps are to the left side of it down a very small lane) there is usually a waiter stood outside on the street to greet people

November
3rd- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
10th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
17th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain, Lassi Dragons and O/H's
24th-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain, Karenchicken Dragons and O/H's

December
1st- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Karenchicken Dragons and O/H's
8th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
15th- Chilly, BrenLiz, Ken, Mikerichardson, split Meagain Dragons and O/H's
22nd- Chilly, BrenLiz, Ken, Mikerichardson,split Valleylady Meagain Dragons and O/H's
29th-Chilly, BrenLiz, Ken, Mikerichardso n,split valleylady CorinneLynne, Meagain Dragons and O/H's

January
5th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne, Meagain, Hullsmoggy, Goangal Dragons and O/H's
12th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne meagain kags52 Dragons Goangal and O/H's
19th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain kags52 nightnurse & friends, musonick, Goangal Dragons and O/H's
26th-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain shielsy, Goangal Dragons and O/H's

February
2nd-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne Meagain, Goangal Dragons and O/H's
9th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain Javelin, Ali, Debs16, Goangal Dragons and O/H's
16th- Chilly , MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Javelin, Ali, The Preacher & friends!! Debs16 Jemajo Goangal IrishNoel Dragons and O/H's
23th-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, CorinneLynne, Meagain, Kippaxian, Javelin, Ali, Goangal Dragons and O/H's

March
2nd-Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split CorinneLynne, Meagain Kippaxian, MazD aarond, Goangal IrishNoel Dragons and O/H's
9th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Split, Meagain MazD and aarond Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons and O/H's
16th- Iantwoeyes, Chilly, mikeRichardson, Meagain MazD Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons & Other half's
23rd- Iantwoeyes, Chilly MikeRichardson, Meagain, MazD Billy Bluenose Fizzy2 IrishNoel Dragons & Other half's
30th-Chilly, MikeRichardson,Meagain MazD Dragons and O/H's

April
6th-[b] Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain Dragons and O/H's
13th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain Dragons and O/H's
20th- Chilly, MikeRichardson, Meagain Dragons and O/H's

• Edited by chilly 2010-10-17 14:27:13
Hi everyone

New to this forum, Dragon07northwales recommended I sign up. Please can you add me to the 26 January meet, myself and my husband will be in Candolim for 2 weeks from 22 January.

I look forward to meeting you all
Hi Shielsy, Look forward to meeting you :tup have added you... well done Dragon ;)
chilly
Hi Chilly booked flights so will see you all on March 2nd and 9th
ann&john

had a good weekend in your home town a few weeks ago,loved it. :whoops :offtop sorry
Hi Chilly,

Enjoyed meeting with you, your husband and everyone else this year in February. Put us down for the 16th February 2011 we have booked again. Myself, husband and def 6 others. Can't wait. Staying at the Highland Beach Resort this year.

Jemajo (Moira)
Hi Chilly, booked today so will be in Goa 6th March until 27th. Don't know which meets we will make during that time but I'm certain it will be at least one. Looking forward to meeting everyone again plus anyone that I haven't met before. :cheers
Fizz
Hi chilly,

Mother (Grace and I Amanda) will be in Candolim from 6th Jan through to 4th March.... please add us to the list

cheers
all added guys!! sorry for the delay havent been getting my email notifications for some odd reason? :think
looking forward to seeing you all ;)

had a good weekend in your home town a few weeks ago,loved it.
:tup thats good to hear Ann and John :)

Chilly
Hey Chilly
Hope all well with you and Mike,
not going in Nov this year but just booked for 6 weeks from Feb 13th to march 28th,You can put us down for all the meets. cant wait to see you guys again.Ger really excited, no dentist trips this time.....yipeee
:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.