Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi stana

I think that you will find that the Casas Del Lago are a Thomas Cook Exclusive and can only be booked through Thomas Cook. We stayed here a couple of years ago and asked about booking direct. Apparently, TC like the complex so much that they brought all the apartments to sell themselves.

Its a shame as they are lovely apartments.

Sarah :)
Found this, not sure if up to date though.

Tel 00 34 971 38 78 31
Fax 00 34 971 38 78 33

Sorry couldn't locate an email address but hope the numbers help.

Think you might be right about this accomodation being exclusive to thomas cook. I did lots of investigating before I booked my holiday for next year at apartments that are exclusive to mytravel group. After searching internet for DIY deals I found it would have cost about £2k more to book direct with hotel for the time of year I've booked.

Let me know how you get on as I'd been interested to know if you can get these apartments any cheaper than TC as they were on my shortlist for next year, will bear them in mind for 2009 if you can.
Just back from these apartments and they're worth every penny you have & then some more. They are as mentioned exclusive to TC so you cannot book them any other way whatsoever. I also picked up a business card from the reception but I can't for the life of me find it at the moment!

It obviously depends who you want to take though. Kids under 12 should be fine, but teenagers may find it a bit boring, but that's how I like it. I go to relax & mingle with people, including those with kids, as they're often my age or just a bit older & not be shoved out of the way by unruly teenagers bored!

Location is brilliant, and it's really worth paying more to get them with TC. About 100 metres away is the Siesta Playa in skytours brochure and the accomodation is so poorly rated in comparison. Marinda Garden, Viva Menorca etc are all a fair walk from the main area, which the casas are right in the middle of, the beach is 2 minutes across the road and the other good apartments that way are nigh on 5* so will be way more expensive!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.