Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
castalia park
2 Posts
I stayed there last year in a privately owned apartment. Some are private, the rest are run by Adonis resorts.
The complex was painted a couple of months before we went, so it looked very nice & the gardens were pretty. I think they have refurbished the inside of the non-private apartments now as well. I think they're quite basic but typical 3 star. The pool's not heated & I wasn't brave enough to go in, you can also use the adjoining Los Brezos pool too. Some people had paid for all inclusive, but several of these were moaning about the food and what you actually got for your all inclusive. If you're self-catering it's fine. The location is good, not too far from supermarket, bus stop & about 10 minute walk downhill (not too steep) to the beach. Wi-fi was expensive, 25 euros & that was for only a few days. Much cheaper to use the internet in the amusement arcade on the beachfront.

I would go back again, overall it's a nice 3 star complex, hope you enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.