Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi molliesmum ... you are spoiled for choice in Benidorm, but one place which is proving very popular for special celebration meals is the Montesol rooftop restaurant at the Hotel Madeira Centro. It could be a bit pricey, which you perhaps may not mind on such a special occasion for great food, service and fantastic views over the whole resort.

As for the weather, you will find info and weblinks in our Weather Q&As topic. The Wunderground link on page 1 will allow you to check what conditions were like for your specific dates in past years.

David :wave
We have just come back and found the TWO PALMS retaurante on Calle de la Palma30 in the old town. It is only small but the food is great you have 12 choices on each course on a 3 course meal for 12.99 euro. You have to book . It is off the walking street in the old town a road on right past the one with the sex shop in it.The advertisement was in the What going on booklet you can pick up in the bars. But there are that many good places to eat and also some bad its nice to find out what people think. :gluck and enjoy
Heh Guys thanks for that - I'm sure I'll spot the sex shop !!! hope I dont end up in the wrong place. . . .

Looking forward to it already. Thanks Lesley x
Hi Molliesmum, My favourite restaurant in Beni has to be the Hof Van Holland.

http://www.spanishcosta.com

We have recommended it to many people and they've always thoroughly enjoyed it too.

It is in the old town but don't let that put you off as it wouldn't cost much at all in a taxi from the Rosamar.

It is in a courtyard which adds to the atmosphere. The address is Ruzafa 2, Rincon Espanol, 16-17 03501 Benidorm tel: 96 585 23 52

If you order one of the steak dishes from the al a carte menu it is usually cooked at the table from fresh, they even crush the fresh garlic in front of you, it's facinating to watch.

It is advisable to book as they do get very busy, especially on a weekend.

We usually chose from the menu of the day which is represents excellent value for money without compromising on quantity or quality.

Sue :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.