Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Just as well you are booked this year, otherwise you may not have been able to get out there with a suitable cruiseline that meets your preferences! Glad it is next year and not affecting your booking.
Absolutely but they are offering the people booked for these cruises some pretty good compensation and to transfer their booking to this coming winter.
For those who don't they will cancel and will receive Compensation. The Company are obviously cutting their loses and taking an action saying that people want more cruises on the West and East Coast of the US. The economic situation in the US has an effect here and it is the cost of flights that are deterring people.
They are selling Guarantee Suites on my cruise for £1600 for a 14 night cruise Guarantee balcony for just over £650.
Add the flights etc and it will cost probably the best part of £1000 although once Christmas is over there will be flights at a more favourable rate.

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.