Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Yes still going on, we live in the apartments across the Valley from malpique, right above the work, nearly two and a half years now. :duh

That said, when you were here they were digging out the side of the hill, which was exceptionally noisy. Most of the actual building work has finished, and they are now concentrating on finishing just one of the blocks, presumably to start getting some money back...
Hi Algarveaddick

Thanks for your reply.
Do you think the work would still cause enough noise to be a nuisance?
The apartments suited us and the view was lovely....but the noise :yikes
We are looking for accommodation with sea views, as you have an apt there already, do you know of any which might be suitable?

Thanks
M
Hi
Me again.
Sorry just realised you replied to my other post re seaview rooms in Alvor. :whoops
M
No, that was Algarve addict, not me. You might want to try Rocomar, which looks straight over the beach, or Sol e mar which is the big hotel above the tunnel.

Or you might want to try the Brisa Sol, Villa Gale Cerro Alagoa or Alagoa Mar, which are opposite the McDonalds - you would have to request a room on an upper floor to get a good sea view. Cerro Branco and Clube Monaco are close to us and have sea views without overlooking the aforementioned building works.

Hope this has been a help.

:tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.